[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I offer Matt Breida and John Ross for another manager's David Montgomery?

DarkProto05

Breida is injury prone and his value will take a hit when Coleman comes back, and I think John Ross won't be this productive all season especially when Green returns. These could be sell high candidates. On the other hand I believe David is a sell low guy and will be much better. But what do you guys think?

League is 1PPR. This trade is for backups, our starters are set already.

7 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

This is an awesome trade.  Thielen is the dude to own most def even when MN decides to throw under 20 times Thielen seems to be pretty safe weekly with high upside.

LOL...I just traded Thielen and Agholor for Michael Thomas. 

19 hours ago, Shaft said:

LOL...I just traded Thielen and Agholor for Michael Thomas. 

MT is money. My concern is the passing game TB is only averaging 3.3 yards per pass which is extremely below the NFL average (9 yards-ish), elite top tier QB's are 11ish. 

He's bound to bring that number up, hopefully NOS keeps winning and Brees comes back sooner than later MT could have a strong finish.

Teddy has to start stretching the field at some point MT is the best option.