[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brown released by Patriots

T-Scorp

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I remember that when the Eagles won there were several players who didn't get rings and we're upset about it. They were on the roster for a minute. I'll try to see if I can find more on it. 

That's not what he's asking, though. 

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

I'm sorry, but there continues to be a misunderstanding. Maybe I'm the one who misunderstood?

I don't think Heza was asking about actual physical rings, but just the concept that AB is part of the history books of players who "won" a superbowl... even if he's not on the roster at the time.

I'm pretty sure that Belchik released a player a few years ago the night before a superbowl and promoted a player from the practice squad to the active roster, eventho that player was inactive, just so that player could be part of the superbowl winning roster.

Not an actual RING, just the concept of The Ring.

My bad, the ADD is running amock

7 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Can anyone here name a QB whose record in college was 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder?

I know,  I know, pick me, pick me:yay:

wait, did he qualify for a Super Bowl ring? :thinking:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Good Jeopardy question. 

Randy Johnson?

Wager...$.00001

You are correct!

Johnson entered the 1966 NFL draft, and became the first Texas A&I player to ever be selected in the first round (16th overall). Over his professional career, he completed 647 of 1,286 passes (a 50.3-percentage) for 51 touchdowns and 90 interceptions.
Randy Johnson (quarterback)

54 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He better be careful sitting on that RR. He's likely gonna need to sell it soon. He's gonna be bankrupt in no time. No doubt he was banking on his 30 mil.

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

yes, lets argue this until we're blue in the face. You're trying to say that his contributions mean nothing. I wasn't commenting on that. If NEP win, then he gets to claim a "ring". Is that not the NFL rules?

You're the one making the claim that someone with a team for less than two weeks is entitled to call themselves a Superbowl champion. I'm going to have to disagree until you can produce the NFL rule that says so.