[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When is it time to go after Melvin?

I got lucky, the guy who drafted him in one of my leagues got screwed by the AB situation too so he dropped Gordon. Picked him up on waivers.

I wouldn't pull the trigger if it cost Freeman or Jacobs. I do think Freeman has a chance to bounce back today. But if you could trade one of your lower end RBs and/or maybe a bench piece. 

26 minutes ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

Just been offered Melvin straight up for Monty. I reckon I'll do it unless someone has some amazing reasons for Monty breaking out? Pretty confident I have the coverage to hold Melvin 

I still think that's too expensive. Montgomery is clearly going to get the opportunity to lead the backfield.

1 hour ago, UB40yard touchdown said:

Just been offered Melvin straight up for Monty. I reckon I'll do it unless someone has some amazing reasons for Monty breaking out? Pretty confident I have the coverage to hold Melvin 

How the heck did you pull that off??