[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown done with the NFL

DMD

He acts like he is almost mentally ill, not just a dick. Maybe it's just flagrant narcissism and lack of self control or something.  Why would you bother with this fool after this.  The Pats could only handle him 11 days, doesn't bode well.  Next year he'll have a whole offseason to be weird and get older.  He may be done. His chances of seeing that money are very low in my non-expert opinion.  I think we can rule out any "master genius" claims that he was acting up to get out of the Raiders all along.  He's just a lunatic and things happened to work out well briefly because of it. 

Edited by purplemonster

13 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

He acts like he is almost mentally ill, not just a dick. Maybe it's just flagrant narcissism and lack of self control or something.  Why would you bother with this fool after this.  The Pats could only handle him 11 days, doesn't bode well.  Next year he'll have a whole offseason to be weird and get older.  He may be done. His chances of seeing that money are very low in my non-expert opinion.  I think we can rule out any "master genius" claims that he was acting up to get out of the Raiders all along.  He's just a lunatic and things happened to work out well briefly because of it. 

I agree. I actually feel a little bad for him. He may be bipolar and suffer from cluster B personality disorders. I actually pity him a bit. Seems like he feels like the whole world is ganging up on him and everyone is conspiring against him with no real understanding of what he did to cause such a reaction.

24 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i'm not so sure about that. He did issue in a whole new level of social media manipulation that fully succeeded. I'm not sure how it can be applied outside of sports, but the agency he hired is pushing the envelope.

Have any of you heard about Social Credit / Sesame Credit --

-- these social media firms will be hired by people with money to manipulate life to come in new ways.

Yes good point Opie, I should have clarified, he may very well have played up his grievances in concert with some professional advice but it wasn't as if he was a normal person who completely changed his personality to act weird. I also am not sure that the plan was to get released all along to go to the Patriots.  Maybe at a later stage yes.  Great vid

Edited by purplemonster
  • Thanks 1

More like the NFL is done with him. I feel bad for his kids. I hope someone can reach him and get him some help because his kids and everyone around him will suffer if he doesn't. This is going to end badly I'm afraid. NO football, no spot light and only trials to look forward to. I say put the guy on freak out watch.

19 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Reminds me of a highly influential person who displays classic narcissistic behavior pretty much every single day on Twitter. 

Better?

Sure because that's a large percentage of people on Twitter.  I love how these idiots (including AB) post manure then take it down, like nobody was watching and made a copy of that really dumb manure you posted. How stupid are people.

His whole "I'm done with the NFL" rant was comical. Nobody wants me, so I'm going to retire and be done with them. They have all these bad rules, which the NFLPA agreed to, and therefore every NFL player who signs a contract needs to follow. But AB acting like all this termination without paying off the contract is something new. :rolleyes:

Buy bye baby, go back to the Masked Singer show..

Edited by stevegrab

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Sure because that's a large percentage of people on Twitter.  I love how these idiots (including AB) post manure then take it down, like nobody was watching and made a copy of that really dumb manure you posted. How stupid are people.

His whole "I'm done with the NFL" rant was comical. Nobody wants me, so I'm going to retire and be done with them. They have all these bad rules, which the NFLPA agreed to, and therefore every NFL player who signs a contract needs to follow. But AB acting like all this termination without paying off the contract is something new. :rolleyes:

Buy bye baby, go back to the Masked Singer show..

Yeah like anyone should pay that fool anything. It's like buying a plow mule that manures goatheads and crabgrass. Sure it can plow but the field gets f...cked.

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

The latest craziness surrounding AB

drugs are bad mmmmmkay  

Yeah, I saw that. This type of stuff doesn't happen overnight. Either he's acting or they've done a good job of covering up his craziness over the years.

Sanity is basically conformity.  I wrote that in one of my songs.  It seems like AB is sick and tired of conforming the rules and behavior expected of him.  I don't know anything about law or depositions. I've been fortunate to have avoided courtrooms and law suits.  From a pure human standpoint, however, are you required to answer questions asked of you?  No is my answer.  If I don't like the questions being asked, regardless of 'why' I don't like them, then I would simply refuse to answer.  Right or wrong, seems like he is choosing his own path as destructive as it seems to us on the outside.  He clearly is done in the NFL at this point and unless he scales his rebellion way back, he will never return.  Seems like he is fine with that.  My dynasty teams could use him but we have moved on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Sanity is basically conformity.  I wrote that in one of my songs.  It seems like AB is sick and tired of conforming the rules and behavior expected of him.  I don't know anything about law or depositions. I've been fortunate to have avoided courtrooms and law suits.  From a pure human standpoint, however, are you required to answer questions asked of you?  No is my answer.  If I don't like the questions being asked, regardless of 'why' I don't like them, then I would simply refuse to answer.  Right or wrong, seems like he is choosing his own path as destructive as it seems to us on the outside.  He clearly is done in the NFL at this point and unless he scales his rebellion way back, he will never return.  Seems like he is fine with that.  My dynasty teams could use him but we have moved on.

Curious if your read the story and noticed how his attorney had to request breaks in order to get AB back on track. 

Yes you are required to answer questions in a deposition. 

As for this being some desire not to conform, nobody is saying he has to be a robot, just act like a rational person.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Curious if your read the story and noticed how his attorney had to request breaks in order to get AB back on track. 

Yes you are required to answer questions in a deposition. 

As for this being some desire not to conform, nobody is saying he has to be a robot, just act like a rational person.

Why act rationale if you don’t like what’s going on? The lawyers want him to act a certain way so they can accomplish their objectives. If AB doesn’t have the same objectives why should he cooperate? I’m just saying that from his perspective why should he make it easier on them if they’re doing things and asking him questions he doesn’t want to answer? I suppose I’d probably act in a similar manner.

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic