[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown done with the NFL

DMD

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Its a friggin fantasy football team, nobody is actually enabling a player by having them on their roster. This is nothing like whether an NFL team decides to retain the player or not when bad things come to light. 

All this moral superiority stuff is just trolling by Dopie. 

It's definitely ridiculous. I'll take AB all day if he's going to win me money. Hell, I'd draft Charles Manson if he'd win me $$. 

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's definitely ridiculous. I'll take AB all day if he's going to win me money. Hell, I'd draft Charles Manson if he'd win me $$. 

Eagles fan, morals don't count.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

How does having him on your Fantasy Football team violate any morals? I'm not buying his merchandise, following him on social media or paying to see him? Don't make me go South Philly on your peasy ass. 

Costcos over there can't keep batteries in stock

:pokey:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Its a friggin fantasy football team, nobody is actually enabling a player by having them on their roster. This is nothing like whether an NFL team decides to retain the player or not when bad things come to light. 

All this moral superiority stuff is just trolling by Dopie. 

I'm never sure if it's tiresome trolling or just being a few fuses short of a full circuit.  

Maybe he legitimately believes he's really general manager of a real life football team.  :shrug: 

28 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I'm never sure if it's tiresome trolling or just being a few fuses short of a full circuit.  

Maybe he legitimately believes he's really general manager of a real life football team.  :shrug: 

I'm not having Dinner with the guy or having him babysit my kids. I just want him to go crazy on Sundays. Is that wrong? 

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Just curious...

Do any of y'all have a line where you would not want the player on your team?

What would a top tier player have to do before you would drop him from your team?

It's a Fantasy Football team. Would I want him on the Eagles in real life, hell no! How is having him on a Fantasy Football team supporting him? I'm not sure what your getting at. 

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I'm just wondering if a player could do something so horrible that you wouldn't want him on your FF. Is there a line a player could cross that you couldn't have him on your FF team?

No, nothing at all. It's Fantasy Football, not real life. I would.never support or follow that a-hole in any capacity. 

16 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Don't know but the threads where he and League Champ go back and forth a bunch of posts are pretty entertaining with both on ignore. Newbie tool, meet old time troll, get a room and have fun...

On 10/8/2019 at 8:53 AM, stevegrab said:

Don't know but the threads where he and League Champ go back and forth a bunch of posts are pretty entertaining with both on ignore. Newbie tool, meet old time troll, get a room and have fun...

Just curious, which one is supposed to be which? I ask because neither one of them are what used to be considered an old timer here, yet both have been here for a while. 

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Just curious, which one is supposed to be which? I ask because neither one of them are what used to be considered an old timer here, yet both have been here for a while. 

Don't let Steve in your head. He's the "get off my lawn old man". He's a miserable SOB he is. 

Edited by League_Champion

9 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Lord Opie has been here as long as I can remember (checking their profile joined in 2008, 3 years before I joined though I lurked for a while before that). 

Chumpie is the newbie tool, he joined near the beginning of last season. Half the time I come here, see a bunch of threads with new posts, and he's the last post on each one. I know i can comment a lot too, and have tried to cut down. Sometimes I'm just venting, other times I'm just taking shots at some of the trolls. 

In a little over a year he has 6000+ posts, about half of the number I've made 8 years. While I've made about half as many posts as you, in about half the time. 

He's waiting for my response now, so he can toss out some insults again like a teenager. 

• DMD locked this topic