Sign in to follow this  
League_Champion

Who Woke Mike Evans Up?

Everyone wakes up against the Giants. A high school JV team would do the same.

• Haha 2

I don't know but Jack Rabbit is getting skinned alive. I know it's Evans but at some point you got to give him help and make someone else beat you. After all it's Winston. He locks on to receivers like a Pitt Bull with his eyes and you have to make him go through his progressions to get picks and make him make mistakes. If he can stare down one guy all day and make plays, that's bad coaching if you ask me. 

Winston and Fitzpatrick have to hold the record for the QB's most likely to get you 4 fantasy points or 40 fantasy points. Interesting that they were both on the same team

40 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Winston and Fitzpatrick have to hold the record for the QB's most likely to get you 4 fantasy points or 40 fantasy points. Interesting that they were both on the same team

Yeah and they also make that horrible pick in bad situations like Cousins. 1st and goal, inside the 5 with momentum and they throw a horrible pick that breaks their teams spirit. If they get on a roll though they can all three punish defenses but good defenses force them to throw late and into coverage. Happens every week it seems. I stopped drafting all three long ago.

I can't believe some of the Evans trades I saw on the board last week. He was being given away for a bag of peanuts.

Edited by squirrelmastr21

1 hour ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I can't believe some of the Evans trades I saw on the board last week. He was being given away for a bag of peanuts.

I know!! It was unreal.