[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BARKLEY OWNERS THREAD

vmilani31

4 hours ago, Shaft said:

I'm in a similar boat. I have a little depth with McCoy and Aaron Jones/Jamaal Williams. My starting QB is Watson so I'm considering packaging McCoy and Watson for an RB1. I don't know if it'll work. LOL

Drafting Saquon made me think I didn’t have to focus so much on RBs and I could take some chances. Boy did that backfire. I’m in a position considering packaging Kittle and one of my receivers for a safer back to help me during my time. I’m planning on keeping Saquon and hoping for the best

5 hours ago, Publicans said:

Thoughts on this trade:

I have Barkley, D. Freeman, Breida, Jordan Howard. At QB I have Lamar Jackson and Matt Ryan. The other guy has at RB...Mack, Sanders, Lindsay and Ronald Jones. At QB he has Josh Allen. just offered Barkley and Ryan or Jackson for Marlan Mack. fair? 

I think it’s close. Depending on Saquon’s health. I am considering keeping him and hoping for the best. I have thought about reaching out to the Mack owner in my league and offering him. I think mack is a solid fill in for Saquon 

So I'm on the opposite side of this. I have Aaron jones david johnson Kenyan drake and hunt as my rbs 

While my wrs are Edelman hill kupp fitz and dj Moore. 

I was offered Barkley for kupp and idk if I should do it. I'm 2-1 in a 10 team ppr league 

I’m a Barkley owner.. traded away Karryon for Michael Thomas before the weekend and my only other starting RB is Carson (yuck) I have no idea what to do lol my options are trade mike Evans, Godwin, or Michael Thomas for a RB or go to the waiver wire and pick up Ronald Jones Rex Burkhead or gallman.. I think mike Evans will bring the most value and I also have Godwin so he makes the most sense to try to move 

17 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

I’m a Barkley owner.. traded away Karryon for Michael Thomas before the weekend and my only other starting RB is Carson (yuck) I have no idea what to do lol my options are trade mike Evans, Godwin, or Michael Thomas for a RB or go to the waiver wire and pick up Ronald Jones Rex Burkhead or gallman.. I think mike Evans will bring the most value and I also have Godwin so he makes the most sense to try to move 

Yeah, if you can get something solid in return, I would move Evans.