[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forgot I offered Breida for AB...doesn't really hurt my team but wtf do I do with AB?

turbotooslow

That sucks lol

I can't imagine him getting on with another team at this point. And I still haven't figured out how to see sigs on mobile so I don't know what your team looks like but it couldn't hurt to offer him to literally everyone else in your league for someone possibly better than on your waiver wire just to see if anyone bites before you drop him like he's hot. 

9 minutes ago, Noraj9 said:

That sucks lol

I can't imagine him getting on with another team at this point. And I still haven't figured out how to see sigs on mobile so I don't know what your team looks like but it couldn't hurt to offer him to literally everyone else in your league for someone possibly better than on your waiver wire just to see if anyone bites before you drop him like he's hot. 

Agreed. I've got DJ/Conner/Kerryon/Coleman and Julio/Hilton/Woods/Hardman/Fuller/A.J. Green and Waller/Hockenson

Yeah so you're not put out then by any means. I would at least try to throw him out there for someone with little name value, someone currently hurt, or something like that. 

Or you could hang onto him and hope one of the other dumpster fire teams says why the heck not  

3 minutes ago, Noraj9 said:

Yeah so you're not put out then by any means. I would at least try to throw him out there for someone with little name value, someone currently hurt, or something like that. 

Or you could hang onto him and hope one of the other dumpster fire teams says why the heck not  

I also have Devonta Freeman. Always forget to include that. I'm set at RB. I like your strategy...I'll send a bunch of 1 for 1 trade offers and see what happens