[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bring me the head...

stethant

...of Matt Nagy. His RB usage is officially infuriating. 

Granted Bears are winning this game no matter what but...we have the dreaded 3-headed RBBC - and maybe 4-headed:

Cohen

Patterson

Montgomery

Davis

This guy is too cute for his own good.

• Like 1

Their great defense will be enough to keep Nagy as HC for awhile I'm afraid. I wouldn't touch a Bear RB after learning my lesson last year. Nagy wants to be the "smartest guy" in the room and thought of as a offensive wizard....don't think he's either of them. 

• Like 1

Montgomery isn't bad.  This is a growing trend in the NFL, not just Nagy and not just the last few years. More and more teams using 2-3-4 guys, going with the hot hand, using lots of run one week, abandoning it the next. 

DMD was pretty close with his yardage estimate, but no TD (Gabriel got 2 TD passes near GL).

I had Cohen last year and liked that he contributed and usually got some stats. Even he has disappeared now.

The Redskins were so bad that the Bears barely needed an offense to win. Could probably just kick a FG on the turnovers they didn't return for a TD and win the game. 

Yeah he's the new Brees of coach that's more interested in showing how innovative he is instead of actually coaching/calling appropriate plays for game situation. Running Patterson up the middle once was one thing, doing it anymore is dumb. Bears are winning despite horrible scheme. Beat hope is to hang on to Montgomery until cold, snowy, windy winter hits Chicago.