indyrckstar

My team fell apart...

Saquon Barkley

Drew Brees

Antonio Brown

Lamar Miller

My team is taking some abuse.  Makes it hard to enjoy FF when this stuff happens.

Edited by indyrckstar

get more teams with different players. You should have at least 30 teams to make sure you have some success.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

get more teams with different players. You should have at least 30 teams to make sure you have some success.

Yup, beautiful strategy especially when you're playing your own team in another league because someone else has the exact same players. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Yup, beautiful strategy especially when you're playing your own team in another league because someone else has the exact same players. :rolleyes:

a few years ago they added some new words to the dictionary. One of them was "sarchasm". True story. Go look it up.

I try to limit myself to 1-2 teams max.  The overlapping of rooting vs not rooting for your player gives way too much mix emotions.

Curious, how many teams do you guys do a in a year?  I was under the assumption the regulars on here have like 5 teams.  

Just now, indyrckstar said:

I try to limit myself to 1-2 teams max.  The overlapping of rooting vs not rooting for your player gives way too much mix emotions.

Curious, how many teams do you guys do a in a year?  I was under the assumption the regulars on here have like 5 teams.  

i do 3 dynasty leagues and that fanball thing each week with my 11 yo son. He usually does better than me :\

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

a few years ago they added some new words to the dictionary. One of them was "sarchasm". True story. Go look it up.

Well, guess what bud? I was being sarcastic also. I guess we're on the same page. 

Just now, Shaft said:

Well, guess what bud? I was being sarcastic also. I guess we're on the same page. 

uh huh

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Was that added before or after the words 'insufferable dullard?'

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Was that added before or after the words 'insufferable dullard?'

:lol: