ItsHazard531

I was offered a trade. Advice??

I was offered Daniel Jones for Sterling Shepard. 

my other WR’s are: JuJu, Julio, Larry, Demarcus Robinson. 

I had Big Ben, and i picked up Dalton because a lot of other options weren’t around. 

take the trade or no? I feel like Shepard is gonna have a great season. But with Engram around and Tate coming back he might drop a bit after his huge game last week. Idk what to do.

Maybe. The idea of starting Daniel Jones so soon is kinda scary but you have great Wr depth so if you are confident in him go for it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badrat said:

Maybe. The idea of starting Daniel Jones so soon is kinda scary but you have great Wr depth so if you are confident in him go for it!

that’s what I was thinking. I know that SS is gonna get points but I don’t trust to remove any of the guys I already have for him: Robinson is stock in the best offense in football, Larry has been super consistent and outplaying what was expected of him so far. JuJu has been a bit underwhelming but had a great week last week and might just be on a upswing, and I don’t have to say much about Julio. Solid so far. I know Shep can get a lot of looks especially with Tate coming back and might be doubled (if not Engram) but it could also a be a feast for those guys and the way I see it, if Shep eats so does Jones...

I think I might go for it!

get a better qb than that for sterling. figure out who has two solid qb's and aim for the worse one. maybe u could get someone like matt ryan, russel wilson or wentz. aaron rodgers is perfect to go for

Edited by gunterville69
  • Like 1

Just now, gunterville69 said:

get a better qb than that for sterling

I don't see him getting much better than Streamer QBs for Shep maybe Mariota or Ryan if he's pushing it.

go for murray, goff or josh allen if u can't get anyone better. after that i'd be okay with u just trading for jones. totally depends on what the best backup qb's are tho.. worse qb's can easily end up valued higher in your league than better ones if they are starting for someone and that better qb is a backup for someone

Edited by gunterville69

The teams with those guys have no need at the position. That’s my issue. If I’m getting offered this. And Jones ends up super consistent he is a huge improvement for the cost of where I have depth. I think I’m gonna pull the trigger. But I’m gonna look at his team and see if I can package anything first

3 hours ago, Badrat said:

I don't see him getting much better than Streamer QBs for Shep maybe Mariota or Ryan if he's pushing it.

Wait, you're putting Mariota and Matt Ryan in the same class? And calling Ryan a streaming QB?

2 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Wait, you're putting Mariota and Matt Ryan in the same class? And calling Ryan a streaming QB?

Wait......what????  Ryan is a damn good fantasy qb

4 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Wait no no no I see people are getting worried about Ryan's interceptions but now that I think about it maybe not

The guy who has Matt Ryan is starting him and does not have a backup. I am gonna go through with the Trade for Jones, at the very least he has a good matchup and I have Brisset on the bench now because I forgot I put in for him on waivers. I’m gonna end up dropping Dalton, simply because I don’t need 3 QB’s and Brisset has played great (not keeping Shep and starting Brisset because the loss of Hilton potentially I want to see how he performs first) thank you guys. All of you!!