[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Melvin Gordon Holdout to end, he could join this week

universalcharmer

5 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I may be completely wrong here but if his relationship with the team is fractured and there isn’t much chance he stays with the Chargers after his current contract. I would think they will run him into the ground when he’s ready to play 

I don't think your basic view is wrong, but not sure we really know how fractured the relationship is and how unlikely it would be he ends up with the team next year. Trade deadline is a long way off, and he could always be traded too so don't want to damage him. 

Trying to recall any prior situations as precedent, but this mid 50s brain doesn't recall things as easily. 

5 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I already traded away Ekeler as I knew this day was coming.

Granted, I received Antonio Brown, so... CHAMPIONSHIP! :woot:

I also traded away Ekeler and received Julio Jones after a guy needed a RB and saw his production week 1 lol. Also had Melvin Gordon on my bench so things are looking up for me

16 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I already traded away Ekeler as I knew this day was coming.

Granted, I received Antonio Brown, so... CHAMPIONSHIP! :woot:

Ouch.  

I really hope Brown plays again and for a team that can utilize him.  That's a big spot on my bench he's hogging.

Gordon needs to take 1 more week off I am currently in 1st place in the NFFC out of 3204 people and I own Ekeler so I know my stay at the top will be short lived so I want 1 final monster game from Ekeler so I can finish week 4 as the #1 team and at least have that in my memory as my team fades when Gordon takes over.

https://nfc.shgn.com/standings_overall/football/85

22 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Gordon needs to take 1 more week off I am currently in 1st place in the NFFC out of 3204 people and I own Ekeler so I know my stay at the top will be short lived so I want 1 final monster game from Ekeler so I can finish week 4 as the #1 team and at least have that in my memory as my team fades when Gordon takes over.

https://nfc.shgn.com/standings_overall/football/85

With Justin Jackson out, you might get that!