[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ajayi

NYpkBLUE22

If you've got the bench spot available, go for it. He's not available in my league, somebody drafted him and has kept him the whole time. I'd grab him before somebody else does. As far as value, right now nothing. Potentially "something".

Here is an article from Friday showing who might be a good fit for Ajayi, of course before the weeks games, some situations may be different now. 

He might be worth a stash at this point but that is all. Hard to gauge his fantasy value when he's not even on a team yet, nor actually taking some snaps let alone touching the ball. 

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Here is an article from Friday showing who might be a good fit for Ajayi, of course before the weeks games, some situations may be different now. 

He might be worth a stash at this point but that is all. Hard to gauge his fantasy value when he's not even on a team yet, nor actually taking some snaps let alone touching the ball. 

If he has anything left at all he can help someone. I just don't know how long those knees can hold up. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

If he has anything left at all he can help someone. I just don't know how long those knees can hold up. 

Nobody will know until he is signed by a team and starts to play some. We've got deep benches, if he has potential long term value (doubtful) i'd stash him now. But since it would cost $2, and not help my crappy team I probably won't bother. 

I picked him up before Sunday, but after looking at my roster of DJ, Conner, Kerryon, D. Freeman, and Coleman...when would I ever start him even if he was productive? I do like to do things like pick up Ajayi for a week so others can't do it, I can see what plays out over 5-6 days, and then make it so he has to be claimed instead of straight added immediately off waivers. It's a good move if you have the bench space or (in my case) if you can drop someone that you KNOW won't be picked up by your league and you can get back if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked him up in a couple of leagues this week, and was about to start a thread with the same question, then I saw this one.

My rosters are thinning due to injuries and bye weeks, so I figured what the heck.  Will hold for a couple of weeks to see if he pops up somewhere, then toss him back if not.  I dropped Goedert in both leagues, if anyone is curious.

30 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I picked him up in a couple of leagues this week, and was about to start a thread with the same question, then I saw this one.

My rosters are thinning due to injuries and bye weeks, so I figured what the heck.  Will hold for a couple of weeks to see if he pops up somewhere, then toss him back if not.  I dropped Goedert in both leagues, if anyone is curious.

I'm shocked someone hasn't at least kicked the tires on Ajayi. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, DMD said:

Makes you wonder about David Johnson...

Dammit.  After the Chase Edmonds show, if DJ is done I'd expect Edmonds to take over like Conner and Ekeler.  

I'm thinking of trading Gordon away for Edmonds.

2 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Dammit.  After the Chase Edmonds show, if DJ is done I'd expect Edmonds to take over like Conner and Ekeler.  

I'm thinking of trading Gordon away for Edmonds.

Melvin Gordon is the reason I won this week. He underperformed so bad and had the game losing fumble on the goaline. Idk how much you would get for him though. 

My guess is it's just for depth purposes. Johnson and Edmonds were the only 2 RB's dressed yesterday with the 3rd string RB being ruled out. 

If he was healthy enough to dress yesterday, I would think he should only get healthier and more touches moving forward. He only had 3 snaps yesterday, so basically he had a bye week.