[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daniel Jones or Matt Ryan?

ericfincher67

Ryan has been my starter from the start and has averaged 25.4 points per game.  Very consistent and reliable thus far.  

Daniel Jones is a hot topic right now and I can’t help but wonder if the hype is just that.  Who would you start?  Gamble with Jones or play it safe with Ryan?  I’m 3-0 and looking to protect my streak against my rival, my best friend whom I’m up against this week.

7 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

I'm a Watson fan, but Matty played against the Vikes in Week 1 and still put up what, 26 points? Matt Ryan over almost everyone

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Agree. Matt Ryan sucks in real life but puts up great fantasy numbers. 

Ya'll are smoking something. I'm not saying Watson is better than Ryan, I'm saying he's in the that tier after Mahomes. Ryan has 8 TDs and 7INTs. Watson, 8 total TDs and 1INT. Watson also has more fantasy points with a tougher schedule up to this point. I like both, but saying Ryan above everyone else is laughable and I own him.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Ya'll are smoking something. I'm not saying Watson is better than Ryan, I'm saying he's in the that tie after Mahomes. Ryan has 8 TDs and 7INTs. Watson, 8 total TDs and 1INT. Watson also has more fantasy points with a tougher schedule up to this point. I like both, but saying Ryan above everyone else is laughable and I own him.

I totally agree. Watson is definitely a better fantasy and NFL QB. 

6 minutes ago, ericfincher67 said:

I was also advised that sometimes it’s better to go with the matchup than the individual player.

Keep in mind that Ryan is up against a stingy Titans defense and Jones is up against a weak Washington D. 

The stingy titans defense that Minshew threw 2 TDs on in the half last week? And Ryan is playing home this week and Atlanta has a weak running game. You can start who you want, but it seems like you're looking for confirmation to start Jones. Start him and I hope he goes off since I'm a Giants fan and own him in both of my leagues.

Gotta go Ryan. The only reason to start Jones this week is if you are in a situation similar to me; I am in a 10 man league and dont have a guy like Ryan and have been rolling with Josh Allen who has performed commendably this far. This week he plays NE so I sropped him and added the QB with the worst nickname in the NFL :)