[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need fantasy lineup advice!

dzalisnock7

I finally got the format downpat (sorry I'm new).

Anyways, here in my dilemma.  Thursday I made a mistake I'm sure many of you have made and made a iffy start just to spice up my Thursday evening and watch one of my fantasy players in action.  The player was Alshon Jeffrey.  A regrettable descision, so now I am asking anyone with good lineup advice and fantasy knowledge for help.  Here is my scenario...

I can start 4 of the players I will name shortly.  I am in a 12 team PPR league.  I can start 3WR/1RB, 2WR/2RB, or 1WR/3RB.

Problem is, I have 4 studs and wasted a spot on the Jeffrey start.  So I'm asking for an advice on which 3 of these 4 you would start today for week 4:

Dalvin Cook (must start I would think), Brandin Cooks (who had his coming out party last game and has another good matchup and I have a good gut feeling about him this week), Michael Thomas (my first round pick who has the Cowboys and home with Teddy B., but remember its PPR), and finally we have Mark Ingram who is coming off a HUGE game and has the Browns at home.  So I need to start 3 of the 4.  Again, its D.Cook, B.Cooks, M.Thomas, and M.Ingram.  

The only other relevant player on my bench is Darrell William's of KC and Alshon Jeffrey and Nelson Aghlor who already played.  My QB Brees was injured and I was outbid on waivers so I also have to rely on Mason Rudolph at home against Cincy.  I started Olsen over Howard at TE and my kicker and defense Im good with.  So anyways, sorry to make this long but I wanted to be detailed when asking for advice.

Anyways, any advice on which 3 players to start of the ones I listed (and any other lineup advice) would be greatly appreciated!  Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

Edited by dzalisnock7

Thanks Tas!  Yeah I usually fight the urge, but I ended up thinking maybe Jeffrey would have a big game with Jackson still out.  It wasnt the worst game and woulda been solid had he not dropped a 2 pt conversion.  Depends if McCoy starts too.  But I appreciate the advice.  My guy says Cooks has a big game but they already have so many weapons like Gurley, Kupp, Woods, etc.  But your advice does seem like the best call and it makes me feel better about it.  Thanks again!