[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 4 milk carton

GooseAmbassadorToJapan

21 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Cousins blows.  I have been saying it for 3 years and was begging they woukdn't sign him.  Our o line got dominated as well.  A consistent theme for the last 3 years.  

He was actually better with less talent in Washington. But he's always been a scrub. He'll never win an important game 

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Cousins blows.  I have been saying it for 3 years and was begging they woukdn't sign him.  Our o line got dominated as well.  A consistent theme for the last 3 years.  

So so glad the rumor of him to the niners didn’t happen... did I mention so so glad

2 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

So so glad the rumor of him to the niners didn’t happen... did I mention so so glad

Actually the worst part is he ends up with a reasonable QBR because he completes a lot of dumpoffs and gets a lot of his yardage and scores in garbage time when it doesn't matter anymore.  Also fumbles don't usually go on the stat line for QB's and he fumbles more than anybody.  Fumbles are killers because they often happen 10 yds in the backfield, and all of his are the sack variety.  Much rather take my chances with an INT which may be 10 yards or 40 yards downfield.  That's a punt.  It's hard to think of someone who has better "superficial stats" while being terrible when it matters.  He's anti-clutch.  

Edited by purplemonster

I have nevvvvvvvver believed JuJu was a #1. Of course, he has all the skill and determination to be one, but his first two years were behind AB. I said "prove it" and he hasn't so far. Whether it be scheme, QB play, offensive line not allowing proper plays to develop, or whatever...it's clear that he still needs to prove it in a big way. If he's that good, eventually he will be fed the ball a la Hopkins, Julio, Calvin, AB, etc. You get my point!

11 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

I have nevvvvvvvver believed JuJu was a #1. Of course, he has all the skill and determination to be one, but his first two years were behind AB. I said "prove it" and he hasn't so far. Whether it be scheme, QB play, offensive line not allowing proper plays to develop, or whatever...it's clear that he still needs to prove it in a big way. If he's that good, eventually he will be fed the ball a la Hopkins, Julio, Calvin, AB, etc. You get my point!

Going to be a bit harder to prove it with a rookie QB throwing and few other receivers for the D to worry about. HIs target and reception numbers are way down this year compared to last, on a pace for 110 targets and 70 rec for about 100 yards.

I think he is good enough to be a teams WR1, but nowhere near as talented as the group you listed, including his former teammate and now deranged AB.