[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair trade or not?

Hey what's up everyone? For my first post I would appreciate opinions regarding a trade and who is getting a better deal. I understand individual team needs can also be a factor in trades but this trade is taking place between the commissioner of my league and his fiance. It's her second year of fantasy football and she's definitely still learning the ropes her knowledge of Team depth charts is limited. I have explained to her as she is my sister how important it is to keep an eye on. She does her best but is super busy. Commissioner made the league without option to vote against trades..he has final say. I have my opinion on the trade like to hear feedback thanks

12 team  PPR    non-keeper league

Team 1 -  Derrick Henry, Calvin Ridley, Andy Dalton

Team 2 -  LeSean McCoy, DJ Moore

I dont think it is anywhere near an unfair trade or collusion. Depending on team needs it could be much closer in fairness than I already see it and when Dereick Henry comes back down to earth and starts playing flat again its gonna look even better lol. I see nothing being done wrong here although I would prefer have the option in a league like this to vote down trades since the commish's girl toy is an owner lmfao.