fullerjason123

12 Team H2H NBA***Points League ESPN (Weekly Lock) $100 buy in (LeagueSafe)

Posted (edited)

12 team Weekly Lock H2H ESPN Points League $100 entry

(Draft Day/Time:  Sunday, October 20th at 6 P.M. EST) **This will not change

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=178676

Please review the scoring, I don't want to hear any complaining after we start league.  I have 9 confirmed right now, need 3 more.  Here is some other info about league: 

*$150 Free Agent Budget (Minimum spend $0) 

-What this means is if you have waiver for $0 placed on player, you will get them as long as no one else has bid more, unless lower on waiver priority. 

- Make it a possibility to still add players if you're at $0 later in season

* Scoring bonus for: Double Doubles (4 points) Triple Doubles (6) and Quadruple Doubles (8)  (Not a lot but it creates a level playing field across the board: doesn't make Russell Westbrook's owner the automatic winner) 

* (2) Waiver days per week (Thursday and Sunday evening @ 8 PM EST)

* (6) Teams will make the playoffs (top 2 get 1st round bye)

* Playoff seeds are determined by Head-to-Head record (1st) and if that is a tie Total Points scored is (2nd) tiebreaker

* Payouts (1st Place: $750) (2nd Place: $350) (3rd Place: $100) Playoff finish is place.  LeagueSafe Payments will take majority vote to approve payouts. 

How to join: Please message on here if you're interested, I will then send you invite from league and I expect LeagueSafe payment ASAP to lock down your spot.  LeagueSafe information is listed on League main page.  If I see you're taking a while to pay, I will drop you from league and find someone else, time is of essence.  This will be a very fun/competitive league, we're very active in trades and adding/dropping of players.  Look forward to hearing from y'all!!!!!!

Edited by fullerjason123

Hello, keen to join if vacant spot still exists.

I'm in Australia and am very active. League look decent and haven't played 12 man before (usually 10)

How do the owners keep in contact in regards to trades etc? Is there a chat room?

Thanks,  Julian 

If you need another owner or if someone drops out last minute I am interested to join. Please let me know

ryan