[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

add/drop

jeff diehl

1 minute ago, robotpimp said:

Hooper seems to be a staple in the dump off pass.. he's crushing it for ATL.

IMHO I think Hooper is a must add. Who is your TE and your other WR's?

my wide WR's are keenan allen,deandre hopkins and adam thielen. i have TE mark andrews. I don't trust adam thielen anymore.

27 minutes ago, jeff diehl said:

my wide WR's are keenan allen,deandre hopkins and adam thielen. i have TE mark andrews. I don't trust adam thielen anymore.

So you can play both Hooper and Andrews? 

I get Thielen stuck with frustrating MN offense.. NYG is juicy this week are you moving away from Thielen this week?

Just now, jeff diehl said:

No not this week, he's a starter.

So back to Hoop vs Gallup.. I like Hooper, but hard to start Hooper over Andrews and if you're only playing one I'd probably keep Gallup with the chance that he gets back and is involved because he had a pretty hot start and he's pretty good actually.. I see Gallup as a weekly flex with a pretty big upside.  That's only my opinion. 

I think Dallas needs more catching talent and that will balance the run first attack although Dallas will still need to throw.   Dallas is averaging 32 pass attempts per game which is low compared to the rest of the league (doesn't mean Gallup still wouldn't see WR1/WR2 targets a week though).. and I'm not worried about lower pass attempts the are successful moving the ball on the ground so they are balanced.  I personally would keep Gallup because you have Andrews but up to you.

5 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

So back to Hoop vs Gallup.. I like Hooper, but hard to start Hooper over Andrews and if you're only playing one I'd probably keep Gallup with the chance that he gets back and is involved because he had a pretty hot start and he's pretty good actually.. I see Gallup as a weekly flex with a pretty big upside.  That's only my opinion. 

I think Dallas needs more catching talent and that will balance the run first attack although Dallas will still need to throw.   Dallas is averaging 32 pass attempts per game which is low compared to the rest of the league (doesn't mean Gallup still wouldn't see WR1/WR2 targets a week though).. and I'm not worried about lower pass attempts the are successful moving the ball on the ground so they are balanced.  I personally would keep Gallup because you have Andrews but up to you.

Thanks i'll keep that in mind. My girl is a big vikings fan so i follow them also and being a dolphin fan it's good to have a real team to root for. also have MN D

13 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

This guy saved me a bunch of typing...my thoughts exactly.

7 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

Personally I like Chark's volume too much vs Gallup ... if you want the Hoops I guess bye bye Gallup.. Maybe someone else will chime in.  I could be totally off on my point of view.

If you can only play one TE Andrews seems to be the bigger upside guy.

So you would keep chark and gallup?

4 minutes ago, jeff diehl said:

So you would keep chark and gallup?

Probably yes, but I'd be ok with Hoops vs Gallup if you played Hoop at the flex.. I think it's close though, Gallup might be a little riskier but I like the upside.  ATL throwing a lot so Hoops is looking pretty good ROS.  I'm really on the fence.  If anything keep Chark, punt Gallup.

9 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

Probably yes, but I'd be ok with Hoops vs Gallup if you played Hoop at the flex.. I think it's close though, Gallup might be a little riskier but I like the upside.  ATL throwing a lot so Hoops is looking pretty good ROS.  I'm really on the fence.  If anything keep Chark, punt Gallup.

thanks for all the feedback.  Go Vikings

10 minutes ago, robotpimp said: