Sign in to follow this  
jalvara

Dissly or Hooper ROS

I'm looking to trade either Dissly or Hooper to a guy who needs serious TE help. Who should I trade?

I’d keep Dissly. Hooper’s definitely been killing it lately, I’ve just been burned on Hooper several times over the past couple of years, so it’s hard for me to believe in him long term. 

• Thanks 1

Dissly.. he is the hot name right now but Seahawks run the ball more then any team and Atlanta passes the ball more than any team

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

Dissly.. he is the hot name right now but Seahawks run the ball more then any team and Atlanta passes the ball more than any team

I'm thinking of offering him either Dissly and Gallup or Dissly and A.J. Green for B. Cooks. Do you think it's a fair trade?

13 minutes ago, rocca2112 said:

I had the same thoughts but it moved me to want Hooper over Dissly.

I would hang on to Green, I mean it is already week 5 and you've held him this long you may as well keep him and reap the rewards when he returns. I'd keep Dissly over Hooper as I've been burnt time and time again by Hooper but if you can get a WR like Cooks for him and Gallup then I definitely would do that.

Edited by Tasandmnm
  • Like 1