[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gostkowski going on IR

BillyBalata

4 missed XP this year, more than last 2 years combined. Also he was still perfect on XP the first year they moved it back. Figured something was wrong. Guess BB figured it won't get better and will eventually cost them some games to time to fix it now. 

Whoever they get has the potential to score a lot of fantasy points. 

all joking aside, I think this is a very underrated loss for them. Since 1996, the Patriots have had a hall of fame level kicker for all but 10 games. Patriots have always relied on top notch special teams play, in my opinion it's the most underrated aspects of their dynasty. 

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think he'd do just about anything to get back into the NFL 

Actually the complete opposite, he has no interest in actually returning to the NFL only whining about being blackballed my the racist owners. 

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

all joking aside, I think this is a very underrated loss for them. Since 1996, the Patriots have had a hall of fame level kicker for all but 10 games. Patriots have always relied on top notch special teams play, in my opinion it's the most underrated aspects of their dynasty. 

Yep definitely taking a step back with Nugent, hopefully it costs them somewhere along the way and keeps them out of the SB at least.