[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Needs Help Desperately

Shookrook

Hey huge football fan I finally got myself into a 12 team .5 PPR league but I’m currently 1-3. There’s so much I don’t know in regards to trading and how to improve my team. Seriously looking for advice and tips to help me if not now but in future leagues I join. Would appreciate the help. Thanks.  

1 QB/2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 1 Flex / K / DEF

QB - Wentz

RB - McCoy, Conner, White, Freeman, Drake

WR - Evans, M. Brown, Hill, A.J Green, Anderson

TE -Olsen

K - Bryant

Def - Buffalo

Edited by Shookrook
Addition

Right now with there being no solid time table for Greens return I just dont see you getting big value from him. Hill on the other hand would command top value from the right person. Should be able to score a top end RB1 or a good TE plus a lower end RB2. 

The biggest keys to being successful in fantasy football are research, research, research, and research. I spend hours a day of my free time reading up on players, looking into weekly matchups, and reading on forums such as this one. Being proactive on the waiver wire is another way to win. You dont always have to grab the big names of the week to be successful on the wire and I won my leagues championship with over half of my team comprised of waiver wire adds last year. Playing matchups is generally good thing to do but it is very difficult to always get it right no matter how knowledgeable you are because football is unpredictable and fluky manure is going to happen and you can just flat out overthink things too. Like this weekend my gut is telling me ODB is not going to have success against the 49ers and I've tried to talk myself into sottong him...but come on its ODB I can't sit him lol.

Anyways if you ever need a hand hit me up.