[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you seen a worse trade in your league this year?

Vikings>Packers

11 minutes ago, Shaft said:

When did this trade happen and what was the Barkley owner's record?

these questions and others. he's the worst team but it's early enough in the season, can he still find a way into the playoffs?  Did he know about the recent news Barkley might be back sooner than everyone predicted?

It appears by your sig, the league is PPR?  In that case, Thompson isn't a slug. Easily a flex option many weeks,  at least with all the byes coming up. . With Cooks, Rams haven't been scoring like maybe some think they should, but Cooks has been solid, he'd start every week in everyone's lineup.

What's the rest of his lineup look like?  If these two guys plug some holes, they could be important to his lineup going forward.

I wouldn't trade Barkley away for those two, but if I was still under the impression he was out for another month, and I was desperate and thought I still had a chance this year, ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.

Trade happened last night/this morning. Guy who traded Barkley was 1-3. His team is not good, but will only be worse with Chris Thompson and cooks, rather than Barkley. 

Sorry, it’s a different league from the one in my sig. it’s a 12 team .5 ppr. 

He has decent receivers: Godwin, Lockett, Thielen, and now cooks. But now his starting RBs are Thompson and Breida. 

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

And more importantly what other offers did they get for Barkley, and did the person complaining about the trade make an offer. 

Not sure on other offers. I didn’t offer, because I figured I’d have to give up too much. I’m also not complaining about it, I just can’t believe the guy with Barkley did it. I Was just wondering if anyone else had bad trades like that in their league. 

2 hours ago, BillyBalata said:

yea, those facts don't help support his decision. although lately both those guys might be in  better situations than Theilen. :(

But he should definitely been looking to upgrade at rb, not wr.

well, he could now try to deal 2 wrs for a better rb.  if they only have to start 1, then thompson/breida might be a decent flex