[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need fantasy lineup advice! (Again, last week the help was great!)

dzalisnock7

2 leagues of 12 team PPR where you start 5 players of RB, WR, and TE but need one of each and the other 2 can be any.

First league - Ingram or Cooks (also have Darell Willaims).  I'm starting Michael Thomas, Alshon Jeffrey, and Greg Olson.

Second League - have an excess of solid talent so this is the tough one.  Hopkins is must-start.  Was gonna start Carsons and maybe Cooks, and then I'm stuck.  Got Eckler, Montgomery and Robinson of the Bears with a juicy matchup...also have DK Metcalf, and could start both Ertz and Austin Hooper for my first ever 2 TE start.  Got other high ceiling but low floor players so I'm not worried about them.  Also gotta pick Dak or Lamar Miller.  Anymore great help like I got last week for each league?

As of now, league 1:

Jimmy G. (Stafford bye, Brees injured)

Dalvin Cook

Mark Ingram 

Michael Thomas

Alshon Jeffry

Greg Olson 

Kicker/def

(Bench: OJ Howard, Darell William's, R. Freeman, N. Aghlor, B. Cooks. Dionte Johnson)

League 2:

L. Jackson or D. Prescott

C. Carson

A. Eckler

D. Hopkins

B. Cooks

Z. Ertz or A. Hooper

Kicker/def

(Bench: R. Mostert, D. Montgomery, A. Robinson, DK Metcalf, D. Robinson, and the QB and TE where I have to decide between 2 numer one's)

Sorry if it's a little long again, but again, last weeks advice was spot on from you guys.  Thanks again!  I'll try to help others with my advice too.

Edited by dzalisnock7

Yeah I was struggling with that too, but with Jackson likely out and Aghlor being spotty, It seems Jeffrey is in line for a big game now that's he is 100%.  I may make that last min change tho.

13 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Good points. Who'd you go with?!

I went with Jeffrey and kept Cooks on the bench in first league.

Unfortunately I decided I'm not using a 3rd round pick and have it go to waste, so my second league where I have managed to stay injury free and acquire a massive amount of depth, I already played Carson who def did right by me and Cooks crapped the bed.  I'm demoting him to bye week fill ins only.  Too many weapons on the Rams and Kupp seems to be the stud.