[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DUMP - Miles Sanders for T.Coleman?

robotpimp

My other RB's are pretty avg with smallish upside (Conner, Jacobs, Fournette).

I went WR since we start 3 and only two RB's. 

But I cut bait on Singletary who I could get again or Coleman, I've been just benching Miles (Obviously) I'm looking for someone ROS that might be worth at least spot starts.

43 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I'd want to own Coleman and Singletary. I always draft Tevin Coleman...he's a top-20 back every year even the 3 years he was behind Freeman.

Was he really top 20 last year? Legitimately asking. I know he was years prior, I just can’t remember how he did last year. 

1 hour ago, Vikings>Packers said:

Was he really top 20 last year? Legitimately asking. I know he was years prior, I just can’t remember how he did last year. 

Yeah he was. He averaged 4.8 YPC but 1) the Falcons didn't give him enough rushing opportunities and 2) without Shanahan he wasn't used in the passing game enough.

He's reunited with Shanahan.

In .5ppr I think he finished 19th last year and I believed he missed a game or two, also see above points

I appreciate the genuine question, often times without explaining it it seems sarcastic. Happy to answer!

• Thanks 1