[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Milk Carton!!!!!

Wolverines Fan

The milk carton is starting early this week. I purposely avoided the Rams receivers because I don't know how to value them week-to-week. I think they're really good I just don't like the fact there's three of them that can cannibalize points from each other. So far Kupp is the guy to own.  Is there enough fantasy production to sustain all 3? 

Edited by purplemonster

17 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

The milk carton is starting early this week. I purposely avoided the Rams receivers because I don't know how to value them week-to-week. I think they're really good I just don't like the fact there's three of them that can cannibalize points from each other

This is definitely true with Cooks and Woods, but Kupp is a consistent and dependable WR1

11 hours ago, Vikings>Packers said:

This is definitely true with Cooks and Woods, but Kupp is a consistent and dependable WR1

The Kupp owner in our league sat him in week 3 against the Browns, not sure why considering they were without their top 5 starting DBs. He still would have lost, but he also had JuJu on his bench that week (started Godwin, Ross and Chark). Would have been really close if he had JuJu & Kupp going with Chark. 

21 minutes ago, heehawks said:

Uh...Mike Evans? Goose egg at half...:sick:

Evans use is so frustrating.  I traded to acquire him and now wish I had gone after Godwin instead.  

Not quite a milk carton but on one team seems like Wentz hasn't done a ton this year.  And Leveon has been plagued by a terrible team and OL despite usage being sky high.  I mostly  have the anti milk carton, played Fuller this week and I am pretty happy about that.  Sony Michel showed up for the first time as well. 

Edited by purplemonster

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Not quite a milk carton but on one team seems like Wentz hasn't done a ton this year.  And Leveon has been plagued by a terrible team and OL despite usage being sky high.  I mostly  have the anti milk carton, played Fuller this week and I am pretty happy about that.  Sony Michel showed up for the first time as well. 

He's the #5 QB in fantasy coming into week 5 and has had his two top WRs our for multiple games and the most dropped passes in the league...come on man.