[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade A.J. Green?

turbotooslow

QB: Wilson, Winston

RB: DJ, Conner, Kerryon, D. Freeman, Coleman

WR: Julio, Hilton, Woods, A.J., Kirk, Fuller, Tate, Dorsett

TE: Waller

Trade A.J.? My team would be pretty awesome when he returns but I don't really NEED him and could package him with someone to get a stud RB? Thoughts? Conner and A.J. for someone like Cook or Kamara?

Someone just offered me AJ green for Josh Jacobs and I am not taking that.  Too many unknowns for AJ, no specific timeline, a bad team, and he really hasn't been dominant anyway recently when he has played.  I think you may be rating him too high but you others may see it differently 

Edited by purplemonster

9 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Someone just offered me AJ green for Josh Jacobs and I am not taking that.  Too many unknowns for AJ, no specific timeline, a bad team, and he really hasn't been dominant anyway recently when he has played.  I think you may be rating him too high but you others may see it differently 

He's always a top-10 WR when healthy. Agreed about the unknowns regarding his return though.

3 minutes ago, markgabel said:

AJ, and two of Conner, Johnson and Freeman will get you almost anyone you want. You have such a good team and depth i think its worth it. WR or RB. Depending on other teams' needs and depth

Thanks, I agree, it's just a lot to give up. Trying to see if I can snag someone for A.J. + one of those RBs

2 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Thanks, I agree, it's just a lot to give up. Trying to see if I can snag someone for A.J. + one of those RBs

I agree its a lot. Definetly offer just one RB first but if you try for a sure fire #1 like cook etc instead of a boarderline #1 I think you'll need the two RBs. You can possibly squeeze a sleeper throw in to your trade as well

2 minutes ago, markgabel said:

I agree its a lot. Definetly offer just one RB first but if you try for a sure fire #1 like cook etc instead of a boarderline #1 I think you'll need the two RBs. You can possibly squeeze a sleeper throw in to your trade as well

Nice thank you. I just have idea of what to make of Conner or Freeman. I like Freeman getting the vast majority of touches last week and then I don't like Conner splitting touches (mostly 2nd half, but before injury)