Sign in to follow this  
8rattoon

Bears' O line

Is just rotten. Couldn't open a hole of their lives depended on it. No wonder Montgomery is so bad.

Also, he has zero burst. 

3 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Is just rotten. Couldn't open a hole of their lives depended on it. No wonder Montgomery is so bad.

Also, he has zero burst. 

I think his burst is not crazy but he makes guys miss a lot.  Not a great combo for a bad OL.  If he could get to the 2nd level he'd be dangerous. 

Jordan Howard didn't run well behind that line last season.

And he's running well behind the Eagles line.  :thinking:

What happened to the Bears stout defense?  Was that just a mirage based on who else they played? Are the Raiders an offensive juggernaut? I know Hicks went down during the game, was that a big impact, are there other injuries?

I benched Josh Jacobs and played Jordan Howard instead, didn't matter for my game outcome though. I wonder since I have the Bears D and was thinking it may be a decent asset I trade for some draft picks now that my season appears to be over at 0-5.

I don't know personally but I know Mack had a very quiet game.  Makes me wonder if the Raiders had someone to shut him down and with Hicks out weren't able to do as much.  

The D-line looked slow and tired from the get-go.  Got pushed around in the running game and couldn't get through any blocks in the passing game.  Looked like a completely different defense than the first 4 weeks.  I don't know if jet lag had something to do with it or what.  Raiders flew to London last Sunday after their game in Indy.  Bears didn't go until Friday, like they would for a typical road game.  Whether or not that was it, I don't know but the Raiders looked much more ready to play.

Posted (edited)

It just makes you scratch your head. The Vikings handled the Raiders without barely breaking a sweat. Then get their butts kicked by the Bears. Then the Raiders beat the Bears. SMH

Edited by Finn5033