[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Evans

1fastdoc

On 10/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, Shorttynaz said:

Sherman is a has-been dude.  He had a few good years in Seattle and people want to want to dub him as one of the best corners in the league

FWIW,  Sherman made all pro for the 4th time in his career this year. After you made this comment; I started watching him play and noticed how QBs avoided challenging him.  When they did; he usually made a play.  

Methinks your emotions play into your critique. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

FWIW,  Sherman made all pro for the 4th time in his career this year. After you made this comment; I started watching him play and noticed how QBs avoided challenging him.  When they did; he usually made a play.  

Every time I watched him he was either getting flagged for PI or he was getting burnt. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Agreed, Sherman doesn't have the typical speed for the position but is incredibly intelligent and long and makes both assets work to his advantage all the time. Dude knows what's coming and puts himself in great position to make plays. I love his tenacity and listening to him talk about the game and his approach to it. He is one of the best. 

Edited by irish

4 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Every time I watched him he was either getting flagged for PI or he was getting burnt. 

Maybe he's recovering and getting healthier.  PFF designated him as their best cornerback of the decade.  Dude is probably going to be a HOFr.  While his best days are likely in the past, Sherman is clearly more than a has been with a few good years under his belt.