[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football Browns/49ers

boltnlava

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

San Francisco is a 4.5-point favorite in the latest Browns vs. 49ers odds after the line opened at a field goal, while the over-under for total points scored is 47.5, 

I like the under and I'm taking SF. That's a SF line all day. 

Idk....still 49ers but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe over? I know ...way to step out on a limb. I just have no idea about these two teams at all. I think It could go either way. After this we may know which way to lean but not bet on.:shrug:

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

His first completion was the last play of the first QTR. He's 1 of 5 for 25 yards, a fumble and interception. That screams suck. 

aside from sherman, it is a pretty young defense. they are just started to play with each other. bosa is quietly disruptive (and has not been healthy all year)

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You'd think with how good the running game is tonight we'll be seeing some play action to Kittle 

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

You really need CLE to score asap cuz I think SF is going to pass only when really needed. Run, DEF and special teams the rest of the night.

this drive might keep the passing game alive

37 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

aside from sherman, it is a pretty young defense. they are just started to play with each other. bosa is quietly disruptive (and has not been healthy all year)

going to be a force in the league

Not enjoying this game from a fantasy perspective as my opponent needed 50 pts to catch me and he has Landry and Chubb.  It seems everything runs through those guys.  That INT helped.  Mayfield didn't make a bad throw but was somewhat hard and away.  Have to give that one to Callaway. I wonder if OBJ owners are getting concerned.   I might be if I was an OBJ owner.  Bosa is a stud.  

Edited by purplemonster