[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else is 1-4?

cade_hall

On 10/8/2019 at 6:53 PM, heehawks said:

Yep, right there with the rest of you. Played high score 4 weeks in a row, but my team is actually pretty good. I got Mahomes and Watkinsed in Week 1, Ne Def'd in week 2, Ingramed in Week 3, and Chubbed in week 4. Luckily I finally pulled one out this past week and have pretty good matchups going forward. Downfall was relying on Mayfield as my QB. Been trying to stream QBs since week 3, hopefully I can strike a bit of gold with Minchew, J.Allen, or Brissett for the rest of season. 

The QB carousel ride continues. Picked up and started Minchew and we all know how that turned out. I cannot find a QB to give me double digit points!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!  Gonna fire up Josh Allen off the bye week and hope for the best. 

Luckily my luck has changed a bit and played a low scoring team and won again this week by 3 pts.  Now 2-4 and back in the hunt after starting 0-4. Goes to show that one should never give up hope until the fat azz biatch starts singing. 

I finally won, beat a 1-4 team who had scored fewer points than me. It was only a 1.5 point margin, with scores down around 70 (my team is averaging 85) but I'll take it. My key players were Carson who helped demolish my Browns, and Golden Tate who did well on TNF. His key players were Wentz, Ridley and PIT defense. Nobody else had more double digit points, in fact Goff had 0.5 and Dissly had 0, and we each had 3-4 guys with 5 points or less.

It came down to Sunday night game, I wasn't paying attention to the fantasy score too closely since I was not watching live. But I knew he had 3 players active (Mike Williams, PIT kicker and D) and I saw the score was really close. Today I found out he was actually leading late in the game, PIT had only allowed 3 points, good for 8 points in our league. Then they gave up 2 TDs late, 17 points scored is only worth 3 points, and that sunk him. (Even 1 TD would have done it, allowing 10 points scored was only worth 4). 

This also moves me out of first place on waivers, now watch there's some juicy player there I want. 

• Haha 1