This week my TE and defense are on a bye, Waller and the Bears.  I have a decent bench and I don’t know who to drop to pick up these spot fillers.  Or if I should.  I’m thinking either Chargers or Panthers and then probably Everett although Hockenson is available but not sure he’ll play.  What do you think?

QB Murray

WR D Adams, Cooks, G Tate, M Brown, J Gordon, Sutton, M Williams 

RB Jones, Gurley, Montgomery, Damien Williams 

TE Waller

Id drop golden tate near Thursday so he can’t be picked up and you can snag him back next week. As for defense think both of those are solid options

3 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

Id drop golden tate near Thursday so he can’t be picked up and you can snag him back next week. As for defense think both of those are solid options

Who else would you drop besides Tate?  I’d have to drop 2 to pick up the TE and defense.

hmm that one is tougher, probably mike Williams. He seems to be not performing.  Or  Brown who is a rookie so tough to trust, but they don’t have many receiving options. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Seattle Beerdrinker said:

If non-PPR - Take the zero from TE this week

Drop Tate for Chargers (I grabbed Chargers for this week in my league)

It’s a full ppr league.  That was my main concern with not picking anyone up this week and just taking the 0.  What do you think with it being ppr?

17 minutes ago, Seattle Beerdrinker said:

Drop Williams..   Unless you have mass injury run - he probably never starts for you

I need to drop 2 to pick up a TE and defense.  Who else should I drop or should I take a 0 on defense and not add anyone?

6 hours ago, AerialDrop said:

hmm that one is tougher, probably mike Williams. He seems to be not performing.  Or  Brown who is a rookie so tough to trust, but they don’t have many receiving options. 

I would NOT drop Hollywood Brown. He needs to stay on your roster. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Mike williams

Is need to drop 2 to pick up a TE and defense.  Any thoughts on who the 2nd should be?

3 hours ago, she’s_got_game said:

Is need to drop 2 to pick up a TE and defense.  Any thoughts on who the 2nd should be?

Brown

• Like 1