[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 potential trade to improve my team

Constantguest

Sitting at 3-2 in a 10 team .5 ppr league. Lost in week 2 by 0.3, but whatever. Lol. I feel like my team (in signature) could really benefit from consolidating my RB depth into a higher end RB1 or something. Currently trying to go big or go home targeting CMC, Cook or Barkley

Trade A: Nuk/Gurley/H. Henry for K. Allen/CMC

Trade B: Gurley/Mixon/Waller for Cook/Witten

Trade C: Gurley/Michel for Barkley/Gallman

My thought process: 

Manager A has decent depth of Ingram and Singletary behind CMC. Nuk + Gurley are the prize here for CMC and I'm asking for Allen in return to get something decent to fill the Nuk hole. Henry upgrades his Jared Cook and still gives him a good Chargers pass-catcher to replace Allen

Manager B has alright RB depth. He has behind Cook his has Chubb, A. Jones and Latavius. Giving Mixon and Gurley helps his depth and Waller buffs his TE position which is currently. Witten, Howard and Eifert.

Manager C is a mystery to me. His RB depth is trash. Barkley, Carson, Gallman, Burkhead, D. Williams. I figure I either give Gurley and Michel to handcuff with his Burkhead or I could give Gurley + Mixon. I honestly don't know what else I could offer this guy. All around his team is sort of a mess. 

Those are my thoughts. Any of those trades appealing? Kamara was traded today so I can't target him and outside the 3 I mentioned I'd probably only really consider Chubb or Bell otherwise. Opinions? Thanks in advance for any help

You're going to have to offer more than that. Kudos to you if they accept but I wouldn't accept any of those trades. Trade A isn't even close. I'm not seeing your RB depth that you speak of. Mixon and Michel do not add to RB depth...pre-season they did, but not after week 5. And nobody wants Gurley. You might be stuck where you are.

Also I think your assessment of your team and the other 3 teams is backwards. Manager B has insanely good RBs, Manager A and Manager C have very good 2-RB situations, with Manager C having nice insurance with Damien. You have the worst RB situation of all of the teams in question.

Edited by turbotooslow