[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baker Mayfield explained

Dcat

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Curios what you base that on, because I'd say QB is first, and I thought OL would be on the lower end.

I'll see if I can find an article I posted on here a couple years ago. Due to the rise of the spread offense in college,  O-line play doesn't translate to the NFL very well.  It went through several years of recent data and a very low percentage of high draft picks were still starters.  I should have stated high draft picks in o lineman are one of the higher bust rates.  Point being, it's simply not an easy task to draft an effective O-line.  Here is a more recent article that doesn't go into great detail, but mentions that teams are starting to invest less into that position in earlier rounds. 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/offensive-linemen-are-no-longer--safe-picks-

• Like 1

Today against the Hawks; Cleveland has the ball in the redzone with under 2 minutes and an 8 point lead.  Instead of bleeding the clock, with an opportunity to go up 11 or 15 at half, Baker hurries his team to the line and immediately throws an INT in the endzone.  Seattle then closes out the first half with a long TD drive.

Incredibly bad decision making.

Edited by Bobby Brown

47 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Today against the Hawks; Cleveland has the ball in the redzone with under 2 minutes and an 8 point lead.  Instead of bleeding the clock, with an opportunity to go up 11 or 15 at half, Baker hurries his team to the line and immediately throws an INT in the endzone.  Seattle then closes out the first half with a long TD drive.

Incredibly bad decision making.

Agree. He can only go by the script. Once he has to think it's over. Teams are all over him now, they've figured him out.