[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Shuster-Smith or Fuller V

Woodstock

You start ju ju.  Look at fuller's stats for the year.  Take the first 4 games vs just the 1.  14 for 183 and 0 TDs in first 4.  Then the last game 14 for 214 and 3 tds last week.  Before last week people thought he was droppable in 10 team leagues and borderline on 12 team.  I say if you can afford a wild card because the rest of your line up is that good then fuller otherwise go with what you know.  With the rookie qb he will be throwing a lot of underneath where juju has thrived.  Personally I'd go Andrew's, but if you want to go wide out instead my thoughts are above, he will play he has been questionable all year.  

• Thanks 1

I own both and am playing Fuller. Juju is on to a thirds string QB. Fuller while the targets have been low early, just had a breakout game and has more big play ability right now simply because his QB is elite. I also think this game could be a bit of a shootout in which case he would probably get plenty of looks. Also, call me crazy, but when a guy has 14 catches, 217 yards and 3 touchdowns, I feel obligated to at least give him a shot the week after in case this is the start of a run. And it’s not like KC’s secondary is all that great. 

My only caveat to all of that is that you already own Hopkins. I could see wanting to hedge your bets a bit in case the Houston offense is a dud (which I don’t think it will be). Personally as someone in your exact spot though, Fuller just went nuts, he’s got a great QB and he’s got a good matchup. Juju has a third string QB throwing to him and he’s underperformed with his second QB for a lot of the year so far. Could be proven dead wrong, but I’m playing Fuller because the ceiling is higher. I also own Andrews and I’m never playing a TE over a WR unless they’re elite. 

Edited by Briggssteel
  • Thanks 1

The Texans offense was a mess the first several games and Fuller was returning from an ACL tear.  Is he going to put up 3 TDs again this weekend - no.  Is he going into the game off a fantastic week against the Chiefs who can also put up points...yes.

You want to play a solid receiver with a 3rd string qb throwing to him over a game that will probably have 60+ points scored, that's your choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny G said:

You start ju ju.  Look at fuller's stats for the year.  Take the first 4 games vs just the 1.  14 for 183 and 0 TDs in first 4.  Then the last game 14 for 214 and 3 tds last week.  Before last week people thought he was droppable in 10 team leagues and borderline on 12 team.  I say if you can afford a wild card because the rest of your line up is that good then fuller otherwise go with what you know.  With the rookie qb he will be throwing a lot of underneath where juju has thrived.  Personally I'd go Andrew's, but if you want to go wide out instead my thoughts are above, he will play he has been questionable all year.  

Fuller is way more consistent than his first 4 games of this year. With that said, JuJu is also consistent. I'd go Fuller this week, though.

• Thanks 1