[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Montgomery droppable at this point in the season??

I’m curious about this overall, but also for a specific team of mine.  10 team full ppr.  My bench this week is full of injuries and Monty on the bye.  I also played Gordon instead of Tate unfortunately.  As you can see I need a defense still and DJ Chark is available to pick up.  Monty and Brown are obviously the only 2 that I can drop.  Should I drop both to get a defense and Chark?  Or only 1 to get a defense for this week and who should be dropped?

64576B2A-0168-4B97-BFA6-1E464707DB28.png

E1BABDE0-15F2-4DE7-B7E7-3927350D2851.png

6036FF78-13FF-4C80-A1FA-68CE7E8AE9DD.png

I have monty and i think he has a chance. I've been watch analysts bash him but they all have no clue what they're talking about. It's Nage not giving him any touches. They trust Cohen more which is stupid because Monty has the ability. Nage just can't play call. I would keep him. 

Edited by cade_hall

3 minutes ago, cade_hall said:

I have monty and i think he has a chance. I've been watch analysts bash him but they all have no clue what they're talking about. It's Nage not giving him any touches. They trust Cohen more which is stupid because Monty has the ability. Nage just can't play call. I would keep him. 

It’s hard for me as a Bears fan.  He’s been talked up so much and it’s been super disappointing.  I agree about Nagy.  It was the same last year with Jordan Howard.  He doesn’t seem to have a use for a bell cow rb, when he clearly needs to utilize the run game more with Trubisky as our QB.  

3 minutes ago, she’s_got_game said:

It’s a 10 team league.  1 person has definitely abandoned their team.  2 people that have been playing up to this week haven’t made the moves they should have this week, so unsure about them

Sounds like a free league. Not sure why people would abandon their team if $$$ was involved. Good luck ROS