[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ANTONIO BROWN??

lttsmchl

40 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

so new report he should have his off field issues resolved in few weeks and will sign with a team.

i think pats will resign him.

everyone picking him up just to see?

You obviously didn't read the report clearly. There is zero indication that his issues will be resolved anytime soon. He hasn't even been interviewd yet. The report says HE WANTS THEM RESOLVED and wants to return to the NFL.  

He's still languishing on my roster. I would love to acquire some other morally ambiguous players (which is about 1/3 of them from what I've heard from an industry friend) and then take my team up against LordOpie. The FantasyFootballFellons! 

You judge AB more harshly based only on accusations by someone that had some degree of a consensual relationship than Hunt, who kicked a defenseless woman?? 

You have odd standards. Now if your distaste is bacause he's a narcissistic arrogant ahole then that's fine. But you claimed moral high ground and then waived it for Hunt. Doesn't work that way my friend. I think it was reasonable to agree to disagree until you said that. 

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

You judge AB more harshly based only on accusations by someone that had some degree of a consensual relationship than Hunt, who kicked a defenseless woman?? 

You have odd standards. Now if your distaste is bacause he's a narcissistic arrogant ahole then that's fine. But you claimed moral high ground and then waived it for Hunt. Doesn't work that way my friend. I think it was reasonable to agree to disagree until you said that. 

That was a light-hearted attempt at humor. Calm down, I'm not endorsing either dirt bag. 

20 hours ago, lttsmchl said:

i mean i hate the guy but its not personal its business i play for 1000 prize..

he will be back with patriots next few weeks. watch this is what they do..

his upside is to high if he signs anywhere its worth holding on to him .

You're letting your desire to win a big prize cloud your judgement, then use your personal view of what will happen become the facts which are not present in the story you site. All sorts of things wrong with that. 

But go ahead and believe the Pats will kiss his ass and beg him to come back.

BTW earlier in the week I mentioned snagging him off waivers just in case (its a keeper/dynasty league so potential long term value), I didn't but some other owner did. I knew it would happen, our benches are deep enough to stash guys like this.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Every post of your is an attempt at humor, 99% of them miss the mark

I find almost everything on here humorous. Guys sword fighting over crap that doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I certainly wouldn't be here if I wasn't finding humor. I think this site has great advice and some pretty funny characters and I enjoy the colorful debates. Carry on!

3 minutes ago, Moobs said:

I find almost everything on here humorous. Guys sword fighting over crap that doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I certainly wouldn't be here if I wasn't finding humor. I think this site has great advice and some pretty funny characters and I enjoy the colorful debates. Carry on!

At least someone gets it! Thank you, I think. 

20 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That was a light-hearted attempt at humor. Calm down, I'm not endorsing either dirt bag. 

I was responding to Opie, who then pointed out things that I indeed did not know. 

I'll still hold onto AB though. After today, if he returns it may make the difference between me cashing vs walking away empty this season. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...