[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Th’ Plundarrrrrr be just Over the Horizon!

Trojanmojo

Mid-season Plunder (to occur after Week 7)

13.1 There will be two concurrent plundarrrrrrs.  One will take place on The Pearl and one on The Dutchman.  Teams may only plundarrrrrr from teams on their own ship (i.e. teams in The Pearl cannot plundarrrrrr from teams on The Dutchman).
13.2 Each team would be allowed to draft one player off of a fellow league mates roster.
13.3 Each team would be able to designate four players as "Hidden Treasure", thus protecting those players from being chosen in the Plunder Draft.
13.4 Each team could lose only a maximum of one player. After a player has been taken off of that roster, all other players would be off limits.
13.5 A team can be plundered only once, whether that plunder is successful or not.
13.6 A player that has been plundered once cannot be plundered a second time.
13.7 Teams will not reveal who their "Hidden Treasures" are. If a team attempts to plunder another team and chooses a protected player, they will not receive that player and their choice is forfeit. They will not receive a second choice.
13.8 The order of the plunder draft would be worst team to best team after Week Seven.
13.9 All player positions may be plundered.
13.10 A team may choose to forego plundering when their draft position comes around. The effect would be to freeze their entire roster from being plundered by any teams choosing after them.

Teams in Th’ Black Pearl should email their 4 hidden treasures to blacksails.thblackpearl@gmail.com.

Teams in Th’ Flyin’ Dutchman should email their 4 hidden treasures to blacksails.thflyindutchman@gmail.com

Ye’ may change yer’ hidden treasarrrr picks at any time up until 9pm PT October 26th. Th’ plundarrrrrr will begin at 7am PT on Tuesday, October 27th.

Edited by Trojanmojo

• Trojanmojo unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...

question on 13.10  Th' plundaring:  So am I correct in understanding that when it is my turn draft during the plunder and I choose not to plunder, all my team is safe and cannot be plundered by any other team that comes after me in the plunder draft?  So if I was first in the plunder draft and I choose not to plunder, then no other team could grab any of my players??