[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Brown or D Williams?

Gridiot

Ouch that is tough, I replaced Hyde with Brown after much deliberation and a forum post but replacing Damien is a whole different thing because he is attached to a high octane offense playing against a defense that has got absolutely smoked all year by RBs catching passes. PPR it is Damien for sure, even not PPR it is probably still Damien but a good argument could me made for Brown in standard.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Ouch that is tough, I replaced Hyde with Brown after much deliberation and a forum post but replacing Damien is a whole different thing because he is attached to a high octane offense playing against a defense that has got absolutely smoked all year by RBs catching passes. PPR it is Damien for sure, even not PPR it is probably still Damien but a good argument could me made for Brown in standard.

Damien on the better offense and great match up and Brown probly seeing more touches.  I feel like I'm ok with either but my team is currently 2-3 so really want to maximize points to stay away from 2-4.  Once gurley was declared out browns projections reached a little higher than DW (a yahoo league)

1 hour ago, Gridiot said:

Damien on the better offense and great match up and Brown probly seeing more touches.  I feel like I'm ok with either but my team is currently 2-3 so really want to maximize points to stay away from 2-4.  Once gurley was declared out browns projections reached a little higher than DW (a yahoo league)

Ignore those Yahoo projections; I promise you that's a move in your best interest. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Gridiot said:

I did ignore...started Damien, not a great game but better than Brown

I started them both :( Along with Minshew, M Gordon, Woods, AND Chargers D. Lol@me this week for sure. About the only thing I got right this week was Andrews and OBJ and they didn't have huge games. At least I did my part on here telling everyone that owned Diggs to get him in their lineups this week lol...

1 hour ago, Tasandmnm said:

I started them both :( Along with Minshew, M Gordon, Woods, AND Chargers D. Lol@me this week for sure. About the only thing I got right this week was Andrews and OBJ and they didn't have huge games. At least I did my part on here telling everyone that owned Diggs to get him in their lineups this week lol...

I should have listed to you regarding Diggs (48.5pnts in my league), I sat him and started McLaurin who still put up 30.  Luckily it won't matter as I'm up by 122pnts.  As long as Rogers doesn't put up a record setting 123pnts tonight I'm good :yay:

49 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Congrats...in my standard league I barely eclipsed 50 points and left my highest scoring RB and WR on the bench this week (Hyde and G Tate). Yay me?

There have been some weird weeks, I put up 117 in my standard league which is my highest of the season.  In my ppr I've had a good week combined with my opponent currently at only 70pnts with Rogers to go tonight.  It is an exceptionally bad week for him (opponent) which I'll gladly take as next week I'll be in a tough spot due to week 7 byes