[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 Milk Carton

League_Champion

52 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I think we've all been there.   I find things to do on sundays so I don't sit in front of my tv with red zone on all day.  I dont want to watch football rooting for my fantasy teams.  

My newest thing is to not look at my opponents teams, so I dont know who to root against.  It has helped me not get too annoyed when one of my players doesnt score.   

At least once a season I say I'm done with fantasy football

Only once a season? Damn, good for you. I feel like I say it every Monday night. Then, I’m there bidding on waiver wire guys on Tuesday, and the whole process starts over again. 

8 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I think we've all been there.   I find things to do on sundays so I don't sit in front of my tv with red zone on all day.  I dont want to watch football rooting for my fantasy teams.  

My newest thing is to not look at my opponents teams, so I dont know who to root against.  It has helped me not get too annoyed when one of my players doesnt score.   

I do the same thing. Although I know for the most part I won't even look at my fantasy/Draftkings scores till Monday. 

16 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Back in day I'd sit with laptop open and see every fraction of a point update.  It ruined it for me and once I realized that I did take a year off.  I really missed it though, mostly for the trash talking with my buddies.  Now I check the scores after the early games and then after the later games.  During the games I don't really think about it BUT it's tough because as updates flash across the bottom of the tv you can't help but look!

Pretty much every week I lose I say that's it I'm done (so that would be 3 times so far this season) but then, like Vikings>Packers said, I'm right back on Tuesday looking at WWs.

Not looking at the other team's players is an interesting strategy.  Have not considered that.  It definitely affected me yesterday. Since he had Tyreek and Watson and I had Mahomes and Fuller.  Frustrating to see nearly every Mahomes score go to Tyreek.  Tyreek ended up with nearly the same exact score as Mahomes. 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:43 PM, League_Champion said:

Goff, 27 yards at the half?? Was he not the #1 overall pick? 

What does being #1 overall NFL draft pick have to do with his performance at this point? He is in his 4th year and clearly a good QB.   At first I thought you meant drafted #1 overall in fantasy, but this is equally as dumb. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:38 PM, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Goff is killing me.  My other best option in one league is Andy Dalton:sick:

My other option was Carr, and even on a bye that might not have been a bad idea, at least he couldn't get negative points.

Wow do you realize he only has one game this year with more TDs than INT, week 2 vs NO he had one TD and no INT, every other game just as many picks as TDs.  So when he throws a TD just assume there's a pick coming making the TD worth less. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

My other option was Carr, and even on a bye that might not have been a bad idea, at least he couldn't get negative points.

Wow do you realize he only has one game this year with more TDs than INT, week 2 vs NO he had one TD and no INT, every other game just as many picks as TDs.  So when he throws a TD just assume there's a pick coming making the TD worth less. 

Thanks again Captain Obvious. That's the point we've been stressing. He sucks!!

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Zeke and cowboys as a whole they just look pedestrian last two weeks of actually playing decent competition. Should have never taken zeke I knew it and I’m paying for it.

Lol what? He had what, 25 points in .5ppr? And is #7 RB after this week? I would love to play in y'all's leagues