[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zach Ertz bust

ThatDude

1 minute ago, turbotooslow said:

Really? He hasn't had less than 10 points in any ppr game this year and there is still over a quarter and a half left in this game.

You guys are absolutely wild...idk how that's a bust but maybe TE floor of 10 points is too low for y'all? I'd take it all day. He's been solid.

What league are you in? He's only had more that 10 in my leagues once all year. 

2 hours ago, XFlash said:

THIS.

He is projected to be on of the best TE for the season.

And he will be...a few TEs have had random HUGE games. When those TEs don't have those games again for the rest of the season, Ertz will be finish as a top-5 TE. It's not Ertz's fault that Waller and Engram have been scoring points.

2 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

And he will be...a few TEs have had random HUGE games. When those TEs don't have those games again for the rest of the season, Ertz will be finish as a top-5 TE. It's not Ertz's fault that Waller and Engram have been scoring points.

Hunter Henry comes to mind

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's not a bust. Huge disappointment so far, yes. 

I certainly wouldn't call him a bust and i dont know about a huge disappointment.   We expect more out of ertz and kelce but most weeks I'll take 10 and 17 points from my tight end even if it's kelce or ertz.  If they are facing a bottom 5 defense against tight ends, I want more.

This is also why I never reach for a top 3 tight end in the 2nd or 3rd round.  They are wildly inconsistent compared to the 7th - 12th WR you can get in the same spot.  

And for this season,  with injuries to both the KC and Philly wide receivers, it makes sense that defenses take away kelce and ertz and let hardman and agholor try to beat them.

Edited by Montana is da Man