[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hunter Henry

1fastdoc

1 hour ago, Niner4life9 said:

He's a stud in a position that is so weak....when healthy and unfortunately that hasn't been often 

I don't think he's played enough games to call him a stud... yet.  

That offense REALLY needs him, though.  So we'll see.

And is it me, or does he look like he's about to get hurt every time he touches the ball?  I always felt that way about Gronk too.  Just the lumbering style... like, whoops, there goes his knee again!

Damn I missed the boat on this one.  He was only out 4 weeks with a tibial plateau fracture??  That is a fracture of the major weight bearing bone right at the knee joint.  That must have been the mildest hairline fracture ever.  Almost unheard of to have a guy come back that quickly to my knowledge.  I have Andrews and he's a great option but could have picked up Henry a few weeks ago

Edited by purplemonster

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

Damn I missed the boat on this one.  He was only out 4 weeks with a tibial plateau fracture??  That is a fracture of the major weight bearing bone right at the knee joint.  That must have been the mildest hairline fracture ever.  Almost unheard of to have a guy come back that quickly to my knowledge.  I have Andrews and he's a great option but could have picked up Henry a few weeks ago

I missed it to. I drafted him in almost every league then dropped him when the injury occured and picked up Andrews immediately. Andrews has been really good for me but I'd love to have both right now.

Was able to get HH off the waiver wire last week to pair with Kittle (having dropped Hock to do this). Looking good for my TE situation, but too bad I'm 1-5, as QB's are killing me (looking at you Goff) and losing Ben Week 2. I was able to pick-up Josh Allen during his bye, so we'll see, I guess.

I got lucky and grabbed him as a FA before the weekend's games.  Didn't start him though bcuz wasn't sure he would be 100% to go.  It's all good though, I won the week and have him going forward if he stays healthy (knock on wood).  My plan was to roll with Hock but jeez... nice drop in the endzone last night