Jacrome24j

Tell me I did not screw up.

First of all here's my lineup. 10 team PPR.

Qb, Watson

Rb1, Cook

Rb2, Gordon

Wr1, Evans

Wr2, J.Gordon

Wr3, Chark

Te, Engram

Flex, Henry

Bench rb Singletary, Damien Williams,  Malcolm Brown 

Wr, Tate, Mclaurin, Crowder, P. Williams 

With all this being listed I am sick of dealing with Henry and Evans. Singletary is coming off of injury and tape looks like he will be a valuable asset on the Giants.

I offered Henry and Evans in exchange for Hopkins and Tarik Cohen.

He accepted very quickly.  He is in heavy need of a rb.  

Did i screw up? Also...5-1 and in sile possession of 1st. Traded with 8th out of 10..

I did plug this trade into a couple different analyzers and in each one I was getting the better end of the deal. I'm just skeptical I guess because he accepted so quickly.

Yeah I would have accepted this quickly too, haha. I like this deal better on the Evans/Henry side.

I don't think it's a bad trade for you but you gave up a lot. You got Hopkins though who should bounce back

Idk why you'd be "sick of dealing with Henry" though. He was ballin' and had a down week, as every single stud does outside of 1 or 2.

8 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Idk why you'd be "sick of dealing with Henry" though. He was ballin' and had a down week, as every single stud does outside of 1 or 2.

He hasnt met projected scoring 4 out of 6 weeks.  4 in a row.  I need more than 11 pts out of a rb.

i don't love the deal. I don't think you have the RB depth to be sending someone of Henry's calibur away. Cook, Singletary, Williams all carry injury concerns of varying degrees, and we still don't know exactly how the workload is going to be split in LA between Gordon and Ekeler. I'm not saying you took a big loss in overall value, but i probably would have prioritized RB depth to the point where I wouldn't have accepted.

You could very likely end up having to rely more heavily on WR depth to cover FLEX moving forward, which can work in PPR, but it always comes with way more risk as WR output, especially WR3/4 output, has a much wider range than a top-15 RB like Henry. Just hope Hopkins represents enough of a an upgrade to Evans to offset your frustrations at FLEX moving forward!

I don’t think you screwed up. Hopkins, while being a disappointment, still has a much better floor than Evans. Hopefully that will offset the difference between Cohen and Henry. Only time will tell, but I think it was a fair trade with you getting a chance for upside.

Cohen will see the bench unless for bye weeks.  Im currently working on a deal to get Lev Bell as well. Trying to bundle either Josh Gordon & Tate with one of my other running backs not named Gordon or Cook.