[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions vs Packers (MNF)

League_Champion

1 minute ago, Big John said:

Don't know what they have on ESPN, but a country act is playing at lambeau.

Yup a country band.... drummer with a punk Mohawk, guitar player with dreads down to his a$$ and the singer with double earrings a leather coat and chains hanging off his pants lol 

• Haha 1

Was down 31 before this game and I had Kerryon and Prater and he had Marvin Jones, Jr.  Kerryon has 13 and Prater 21 and his Marvin Jones has 2 so am ahead by 1 so far...

As for the game, Lions need to get more pass rush.  Even with subpar receiving options and good DB's you can't give Rodgers 5 sec to throw

Edited by purplemonster

58 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

You should be :D now I hope.

I should be, but i didn't see the end of the game.  My nephew i was with got himself arrested for disorderly conduct, and spent the end of the game talking with the police.

Refs are deciding games way too often. YOu can't tell me you can see the guy is not pushing his helmet. Now you can miss once but after everyone tells you he didn't get the guys face mask and was in his shoulder pad both times there is no excuse. Seems to me the ref wanted to give GB a break. He has to have gotten crap about it through the time out and after all the replays but to call it again making the same mistake is very suspicious. Detroit should have had time to drive but 2 horrible calls give GB the win.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Refs are deciding games way too often. YOu can't tell me you can see the guy is not pushing his helmet. Now you can miss once but after everyone tells you he didn't get the guys face mask and was in his shoulder pad both times there is no excuse. Seems to me the ref wanted to give GB a break. He has to have gotten crap about it through the time out and after all the replays but to call it again making the same mistake is very suspicious. Detroit should have had time to drive but 2 horrible calls give GB the win.

I agree. I see no excuse for what happened other than a bias for the home team Packers. Perhaps it's deeper, follow the money. Is Vegas in the refs pockets? It wouldn't be the first time. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. I see no excuse for what happened other than a bias for the home team Packers. Perhaps it's deeper, follow the money. Is Vegas in the refs pockets? It wouldn't be the first time. 

Same thing happened in the Jets-Cowboys game yesterday.  Refs practically gifted a TD on the Cowboys last drive.  7 consecutive penalties, 5 against the Jets and 2 against Dallas just for show (but the Jets penalties all gave Prescott another 1st down), all ticky-tack or flat out wrong and all were inconsistent with the rest of the way the game was called.  I think they said it was a 75 yard drive and 50 of them were net penalties.  I guess the Cowboys were supposed to win on a Nationally televised game? I have no idea who the fck the NFL thinks it is fooling.  It's flagrant.  It's obvious.  And it's always the same teams.  Come on.  Dallas, Steelers, Pats, Packers have had the Zebra's edge for some time now.

Well how 'bout them Cowboys?  Hope ex-Governor Fat Bastard gave his Master "Glory Hole Jerry" a good BJ in his MetLife suite during the game.  But I digress.

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Same thing happened in the Jets-Cowboys game yesterday.  Refs practically gifted a TD on the Cowboys last drive.  7 consecutive penalties, 5 against the Jets and 2 against Dallas just for show (but the Jets penalties all gave Prescott another 1st down), all ticky-tack or flat out wrong and all were inconsistent with the rest of the way the game was called.  I think they said it was a 75 yard drive and 50 of them were net penalties.  I guess the Cowboys were supposed to win on a Nationally televised game? I have no idea who the fck the NFL thinks it is fooling.  It's flagrant.  It's obvious.  And it's always the same teams.  Come on.  Dallas, Steelers, Pats, Packers have had the Zebra's edge for some time now.

Well how 'bout them Cowboys?  Hope ex-Governor Fat Bastard gave his Master "Glory Hole Jerry" a good BJ in his MetLife suite during the game.  But I digress.

No doubt. I can't believe that people aren't more outraged at what's been happening this season. It's blatant and obvious. 

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Out of interest I did go back and watch the end of that game.  I don't agree with you that it was fixed, it looked like more activist refereeing.  There was a case to be made for pass interference on all of them.  A little ticky tacky but the Jets were there slightly early on all of them.  And the 2 penalties on Dallas gave them a 1st and 27 or something, not probably what you'd do if you were fixing the game.  Also on the 2 pt conversion there was a Dback hanging on the intended receiver which definitely could have been called but wasn't.  The ball may not have been considered catchable however.  I think this is just more ticky tack refereeing personally, I hear what you're saying, it's ridiculous to have 7 penalties on one drive and virtually every play but I don't think it was fixed. 

Edited by purplemonster