Sign in to follow this  
mongrels84

Allen or Darnold ROS

Unfortunately no, only 5 bench spots. I am liking The Jets schedule after these next two weeks but I also need to win asap and Allen will put up numbers this week for certain. I'm 3-3.

31 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would go with Darnold as well. 

19 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

Darnold 

Interesting, I would go Allen. His rushing floor makes him way more appealing to me than Darnold.

3 hours ago, Zephy said:

Interesting, I would go Allen. His rushing floor makes him way more appealing to me than Darnold.

That is true but his mistakes and turnovers make him less appealing to me. As well as Darnold has some excellent matchups remaining in his schedule and all around in my eyes is the better qb and has better weapons.

Edited by Niner4life9

Just now, Niner4life9 said:

That is true but his mistakes and turnovers make him less appealing to me. As well as Darnold has some excellent matchups remaining in his schedule and all around in my eyes is the better qb and has better weapons.

I think Darnold is going to have plenty of turnovers himself (career 23 TDs, 21 TO), but the schedule is a great point. They will have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.

Man, i would say Allen for two weeks then Darold rest of season. Darnold has Pats then Jax. no thanks. 

Josh Allen I assume? He plays Miami twice in the next 5 weeks and has some other nice matchups in there. Give me Allen for the next 5 weeks anyway.