[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Woods, John Brown or Terry McLaurin?

Chiefthawk

21 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Yeah I have Woods and McLauren and I’m starting Woods because the Falcons secondary is so bad. McLauren has a horrible matchup with SF this weekend. 

In his last horrible matchup (CHI), he had 70 and a TD. I think he is pretty much a lock to have a good game, as the only legit weapon in their passing game. Woods against ATL is a solid play too, but Goff has been playing like crap.

11 minutes ago, Zephy said:

In his last horrible matchup (CHI), he had 70 and a TD. I think he is pretty much a lock to have a good game, as the only legit weapon in their passing game. Woods against ATL is a solid play too, but Goff has been playing like crap.

I get where you’re coming from but I’m not playing anyone against SF this year I don’t think unless they’re an elite RB. If Terry performs in this game then I’ll declare him matchup proof and I’ll never sit him again. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I get where you’re coming from but I’m not playing anyone against SF this year I don’t think unless they’re an elite RB. If Terry performs in this game then I’ll declare him matchup proof and I’ll never sit him again. 

Fair enough. The only game Terry has not performed was against NE (maybe the only DEF better than SF right now), so there is that in favor of your argument. We shall see!

Edited by Zephy

18 minutes ago, Zephy said:

Fair enough. The only game Terry has not performed was against NE (maybe the only DEF better than SF right now), so there is that in favor of your argument. We shall see!

I think SF may be better. New England is better for Fantasy because they're so opportunistic, but in terms of just shutting an offense down, San Francisco has been unreal. I know Goff has been great this year but 78 yards? That's absurd. McLaurin is great but Keenum still has to be able to get him the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I think SF may be better. New England is better for Fantasy because they're so opportunistic, but in terms of just shutting an offense down, San Francisco has been unreal. I know Goff has been great this year but 78 yards? That's absurd. McLaurin is great but Keenum still has to be able to get him the ball. 

Yeah, maybe. I mean the NE def has allowed fewer TDs (only 3 on the season), fewer rushing yards per game, fewer total yards per game, 8 more sacks, more than twice as many turnovers.

In any case, they are both great, and they very well could shut him down. We will find out!

I have these same receivers.

I rank them this week as 

John Brown

Robert Woods

Terry this week.

John Brown is a good football player who's gonna get his in this matchup.

Bobby Woods didnt have a catch for the first time in like 3 years last week. His feelings are hurt and he is good in the good matchups this year.

Terry is amazing and will probably be a top 10 play but his matchup though.

1 hour ago, Zephy said:

Time to treat him as a legit WR1, start him regardless of the match up and how bad his team is...he's like the Chubb of the WRs