Sign in to follow this  
Chiefthawk

Robert Woods, John Brown or Terry McLaurin?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Chiefthawk said:

Need to pick one. Is it time to give up on Robert Woods?

 

Need to pick one to... play? I'd play McLaurin right now, but I would not give up on Woods just yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, anyone else? I'm not planning on dropping Woods but I may throw him on the bench for the first time this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

Woods over Mclaurin this week

I agree with this.  Although looks like I may be starting him due to bye week...scary terry has a scary matchup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I have Woods and McLauren and I’m starting Woods because the Falcons secondary is so bad. McLauren has a horrible matchup with SF this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Yeah I have Woods and McLauren and I’m starting Woods because the Falcons secondary is so bad. McLauren has a horrible matchup with SF this weekend. 

 

In his last horrible matchup (CHI), he had 70 and a TD. I think he is pretty much a lock to have a good game, as the only legit weapon in their passing game. Woods against ATL is a solid play too, but Goff has been playing like crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zephy said:

 

In his last horrible matchup (CHI), he had 70 and a TD. I think he is pretty much a lock to have a good game, as the only legit weapon in their passing game. Woods against ATL is a solid play too, but Goff has been playing like crap.

 

I get where you’re coming from but I’m not playing anyone against SF this year I don’t think unless they’re an elite RB. If Terry performs in this game then I’ll declare him matchup proof and I’ll never sit him again. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I get where you’re coming from but I’m not playing anyone against SF this year I don’t think unless they’re an elite RB. If Terry performs in this game then I’ll declare him matchup proof and I’ll never sit him again. 

 

Fair enough. The only game Terry has not performed was against NE (maybe the only DEF better than SF right now), so there is that in favor of your argument. We shall see!

Edited by Zephy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zephy said:

 

Fair enough. The only game Terry has not performed was against NE (maybe the only DEF better than SF right now), so there is that in favor of your argument. We shall see!

I think SF may be better. New England is better for Fantasy because they're so opportunistic, but in terms of just shutting an offense down, San Francisco has been unreal. I know Goff has been great this year but 78 yards? That's absurd. McLaurin is great but Keenum still has to be able to get him the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I think SF may be better. New England is better for Fantasy because they're so opportunistic, but in terms of just shutting an offense down, San Francisco has been unreal. I know Goff has been great this year but 78 yards? That's absurd. McLaurin is great but Keenum still has to be able to get him the ball. 

 

Yeah, maybe. I mean the NE def has allowed fewer TDs (only 3 on the season), fewer rushing yards per game, fewer total yards per game, 8 more sacks, more than twice as many turnovers.

 

In any case, they are both great, and they very well could shut him down. We will find out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have these same receivers.

I rank them this week as 

John Brown

Robert Woods

Terry this week.

 

John Brown is a good football player who's gonna get his in this matchup.

Bobby Woods didnt have a catch for the first time in like 3 years last week. His feelings are hurt and he is good in the good matchups this year.

Terry is amazing and will probably be a top 10 play but his matchup though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zephy said:

 

In his last horrible matchup (CHI), he had 70 and a TD. I think he is pretty much a lock to have a good game, as the only legit weapon in their passing game. Woods against ATL is a solid play too, but Goff has been playing like crap.

Time to treat him as a legit WR1, start him regardless of the match up and how bad his team is...he's like the Chubb of the WRs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even his “bad“ game was 51 yards against New England. I’ve yet to start him and I keep watching him put up good numbers. If anyone with a better name had the exact stats against the same teams he would an automatic start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All 3 are solid this week, flip a coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd pick McLaurin but Woods was the LONE and I mean LONE bright spot for the Rams on Sunday. He's top 5 in the NFL in targets. I'd give it some time...Goff has just sucked getting his players the ball outside of a couple big Kupp games and a Woods game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.