Sign in to follow this  
Briggssteel

Derrick Henry Trade

I would like another RB I can rely on playing since Melvin Gordon has disappointed thus far. The guy in my league has OJ Howard on bye and I’m thinking of offering Waller, Tyrell williams and Miles Sanders for Henry. Is that anywhere close to a fair offer or is that me taking advantage? Should I instead aim for Freeman and Coleman and offer less? I really like Henry against the Chargers after what the Steelers just did. Attached is his team. 

D39D0CFE-9E9E-4492-B29D-EA329EF5924B.png

4ED494F6-AAC9-4693-98A1-F5EBD5C5E2D6.png

The more I think about it, I’ll probably have to offer something better. Is Coleman a better target? He looks to have a really good schedule. 

Sorry to keep bumping this up. I wouldn’t mind having any of his Bell, Henry, Freeman it Coleman. Trying to find some sort of trade that helps his team and isn’t a big hit to my team. Any suggestions appreciated. I’m just looking for another solid back. 

Do you think Waller would be an even trade for Freeman or Coleman? According to Justin Boone's trade value chart they're even and this guy needs a TE. If so, would you rather have Freeman or Coleman? Freeman seems better at face value, but his schedule looks very rough the rest of the way outside of the Rams on Sunday. Coleman's schedule despite sharing touches with Breida seems to have an easier schedule and they're a run first offense. They both have injury concerns.

7 hours ago, Briggssteel said:

Do you think Waller would be an even trade for Freeman or Coleman? According to Justin Boone's trade value chart they're even and this guy needs a TE. If so, would you rather have Freeman or Coleman? Freeman seems better at face value, but his schedule looks very rough the rest of the way outside of the Rams on Sunday. Coleman's schedule despite sharing touches with Breida seems to have an easier schedule and they're a run first offense. They both have injury concerns.

I think it's fair and if rather have Freeman