Sign in to follow this  
monster2333

Trade away DHop?

I just lost Dissley, picked up Herndon a couple weeks ago. I'm 5-1 and was just offered M. Andrews and AJ for DHop and R. Jones. He's 1-5 and can't wait for AJ any longer. I don't know if Herndon will play this week and there is junk on the WW.

I love DHop, but he just hasn't been getting it done with too many mouths to feed there. I don't love AJ, but Bengals are throwing the ball a lot.  Andrews would be a big upgrade at TE for me and if Herndon does anything, I might be able to flip him for something else in a week or 2. Would you make the deal?

AJ is a complete unknown. He could come back but then be out the next week. Keep what ya got! 

Agreed - AJ is a mystery, and that offense is a joke. I would do it, myself.

I guess it becomes a "would you rather" question for you: Would you rather have a known at WR (Hopkins) and gamble on TE (Herndon), or have a known at TE (Andrews) and gamble at a WR spot (AJ)?

1 minute ago, Zephy said:

Agreed - AJ is a mystery, and that offense is a joke. I would do it, myself.

I guess it becomes a "would you rather" question for you: Would you rather have a known at WR (Hopkins) and gamble on TE (Herndon), or have a known at TE (Andrews) and gamble at a WR spot (AJ)?

Good point.  I guess it's a bit easier to gamble at WR, since there are more options.  Even my other receivers - Tyrell Williams has outscored him in 3 out of 4 games and Robinson twice out of 5.  Thomas has outscored him 5 out of 6.  Seems like Watson is becoming a better QB and spreading the ball around more and doesn't need to force it to DHop as much anymore.

That said, it's still tough to trade him away!  ;)

• Like 1

Nooooo way. Keep Hopkins. Only guys I would even think about trading hopkins for is Julio or maybe Hill and that's a BIG maybe