[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Green?

8rattoon

I'd drop anyone not named Kupp, Diggs, or Mclaurin for AJ Green but your obvious drop is Sanu. You really had to ask? Wish I was in a league that allowed AJ Green to sit on the waiver wire for even one second.

50 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

C'mon, man! What Tas said. I drafted A.J. and haven't once thought of dropping him. Our league is also in Cincinnati, so...haha.

I guess I meant it more as a "which guy to drop" scenario, mostly between JuJu and Sanu.

I also don't think Green is necessarily a sure thing but he's worth a pick up. Is his return imminent?

59 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

I guess I meant it more as a "which guy to drop" scenario, mostly between JuJu and Sanu.

I also don't think Green is necessarily a sure thing but he's worth a pick up. Is his return imminent?

He's been sprinting and practicing! And unlike every other week he hasn't been ruled out the week before.

2 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

C'mon, man! What Tas said. I drafted A.J. and haven't once thought of dropping him. Our league is also in Cincinnati, so...haha.

AJ is the man though...I got him the first time I ever played fantasy and he made me a believer for sure. Anyone who thinks AJ isn't gonna step out there and soak up the targets and make his QB look a couple tiers better than he actually is has lost their mind! AJs return is imminent and upon us very soon.

8 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

AJ is the man though...I got him the first time I ever played fantasy and he made me a believer for sure. Anyone who thinks AJ isn't gonna step out there and soak up the targets and make his QB look a couple tiers better than he actually is has lost their mind! AJs return is imminent and upon us very soon.

Yep. Just look at his career stats. Last year he averages his second most yards per catch of his career. He's got it.